Hovenia Dulcis Thunb Mild
- 80 mL x 30packs / 1box
- Main Ingredients: Hovenia dulcis thunb fruit extract (Brix 3.5 over), Glumate, Glutathione, Asparagine and others
Usage of Hovenia dulcis thunb
-Oriental Medicine: has used Hovenia dulcis as a medicine for easy urination, dissolution of alcoholic poison, soothing of emesis, and quenching of thirst.
-Occidental Medicine: pharmaceutical companies these days have extracted polysaccharides and produced drugs in capsule with a view to detoxifying alcohol, thus reversing the liver function.
Efficacy of Hovenia dulcis
Hovenia dulcis is a wonderful tree that has been used to get over hangovers and reverse reduced liver function.
A research project named “Development of liver disease drugs and hangover relief drugs” directed by Dr. Na, Cheosu of the Korea Forest Researh in joint cooperation with the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology under a research program funded by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in 1996
-Discovery of the efficacy of high molecular polysaccharides as a result of the joint research on "the active materials of Hovenia dulcis Thunb and its pharmacological efficacy"
-These substances have very strong adsorptive power to attach to pollutants, hepatotoxins, and harmful metabolites and discharge them out of the body, lowering GOT and GPT levels and improving protein synthesis in liver cells and thus recovering liver function.
- Furthermore, they lower alcohol content in blood, increase the activity of enzymes that break down alcohols, and have an excellent ability to absorb & decompose acetaldehyde, a cause of hangover from alcohol consumption.
-They help people quickly recover from fatigue by adsorbing and discharging the LDH, a blood enzyme to lower its value, which begins to rise when fatigue substances have accumulated.
"Hovenia Dulcis Thunb Mild" is best for the following people
- Everybody who want to recover their liver function
- Everybody who have suffered from chronic fatigue
- Everybody who have developed problems with the liver due to excessive work, drinking, or smoking