Topokki is a representative hot dish and a snack popular among all Korean students.
Topokki (also known as teokbokki, ddeokbokki, tteokbokki and dukboki) is a popular Korean snack food made from soft rice cake, fish cake and sweet red chili sauce. It is commonly purchased from street vendors or pojangmacha. Originally it was called tteok jjim and was a savory braised dish of sliced rice cake, meat, eggs, and seasoning.
Thanks to its delicious taste, Drexel University (in the US) and Yangzhou University (in China) offer students Korean cuisine classes where the curriculum includes how to cook toppokki. Owing to popularity of Toppokki, many different varieties of tteok (rice cake), the main ingredient for toppokki, are offered to consumers in Korea.
- Product Name : Mr.Kim's Topokki Seasoning (powder form)
* sauce form product for domestic.
As it is processed in the powder form, you can cook with easy and quick at home or restaurent keeping the original taste.
Product Specification / Models
- Packing : 1kg bag * 10 bags => 10kg Carton
- Shelf life : 1 year from manufacture date
- M.O.Q : 20 CTNS => 1 CBM
- Form : powder
* There are also sauce form product for domestic.
- cooking material :
rice cake, fish cake, a various vegetables(cabbage, carrot, onion and others you want),
Mr.Kim's topokki seasoing powder (300g), syrup(100g), water
1. Put a rice cake, fish cake and a various vegetables in the pan.
2. When they come to a boil, put the Mr.Kim's topokki seasoning powder and syrup stirring constantly.
3. You may adjust the amount of the powder and syrup for your favorite taste, hot or sweet.
4. Sauce needs to come just to a boil to thicken.
5. Enjoy the taste of the original Korean style topokki!!!