These days many foreigners enjoy eating bulgogi (slices of beef marinated in soy sauce), galbi (braised short ribs), kimchi, and other Korean dishes. On the other hand, making Korean food is not that easy. It is even more difficult if you are a foreigner. But there's no longer a reason to worry. With Eselnara bulgogi sauce, you can cook Korean dishes very easily.
- Product Name : Eselnara Bulgogi Sauce
starch syrup, soy sauce, fresh garlic, pepper powder, black pepper powder, ginger powder, cinnamon powder, black sugar, maize starch, L-sodiu glutamate, water etc.
- The original Korean style bulgogi sauce developed by ESELNARA's creative recipe technology with the best materials.
Product Specification / Models
- Packing : 2kg pet bottle * 8 bottles => 16kg carton
* there's 10kg unit pe box too.
- Shelf life : 1 year from the manufacture date.
- M.O.Q : 100 CTNS (1,600 kg)
1. Remove fat from the beef and cut it into pieces 0.2cm wide. Chop up other ingredients.
2. Marinate with Eselnara bulgogi sauce (100g) for about 30 minutes.
3. Preheat a pan with oil and stir-fry the beef.
4. Add other ingredients and cook until the beef is completely cooked.