Product name: Lactobacillus plantarum/ Health-functional-food, probiotics
Main ingredients: Lactobacillus plantarum(100 billionCFU/g), botanical powder cream, maltodextrin, Guar Gum, kelp powder 0.02%
Function and use
Lactobacillus plantarum K-1, which is extracted from kimchi, is cultured on botanical culture dish. It can facilitate smooth bowel movement, and it matches the function of an anti-constipation medicine. There are other effects such as boost of immunity, effectiveness toward reducing atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, and other allergies.
- It is a product researched and developed with collaboration with Pharmaceutical Science Department, Kyung-hee University. It has been introduced on international scientific journals as efficient product in treatment of atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, and other allergies.
- We have obtained and maintained manufacturing support and quality management from Chung buk Medical Industrial Center, which has certification of Outstanding Health-functional-food production Facility(GMP) and a cutting-technology facility.
- The research and manufacturing was spearheaded by many Biorhythm expert researchers with PH.D, who are funded by the University.
- Our product has been produced through an extensive quality management and quality evaluation by facility designated by the FDA.
- Also, it was produced under the highest sanitation standards, with cutting-technology and patented engineering.
- It is an excellent Health-functional-food, with FDA certification and registration.
- It is a product that has gone through extensive quality evaluation and reached Europe, the home of Nobel Prize in lactobacillus research.
||Biorhythm Co., Ltd.
||#101, Chungbuk technopark, 686-4, Yangcheong-ri, Ochang-eup, Cheongwon-gun,Chungcheongbuk-do, Korea, 28116
||Yong-hyeon Jeong / CEO